Fill-Out Form Example #3This is another fill-out form example, with
multiple text entry fields and checkboxes.
Things you may want to note:
to example 2 or
forward to example 4.
- By default, checkboxes are off.
- When the query is packaged up, off checkboxes are ignored completely and
on checkboxes are given the values specified by the
attribute in each
- Multiple checkboxes can have the same
NAME, if desired.
- Checkboxes are very similar in use and interpretation on the server side
to text entry fields.
- Checkboxes are "n of many": Any number of them can be on or off at any
time. (The alternative scheme, "one of many", in which only one out of a group
of several toggle buttons can be on, is not yet supported by Mosaic.)